Benefits for Your Patients
- Better coordinated, more comprehensive, and personalized care
- Improved access to medical care and services
- Improved health outcomes, especially for patients who have chronic conditions
Benefits for Your Practice
- Increased physician and staff member well-being and satisfaction
- Physicians and staff members who practice at the top of their licenses
- Improved safety and quality of care
- Know that you are a full partner with us in your care.
- Come to each visit with any updates on medications, dietary supplements, or remedies you are using, and with any questions you may have.
- Keep scheduled appointments or car to reschedule or cancel as early as possible.
- Understand your health condition and what you can do to stay as healthy as possible.
- Work with us to develop and follow a plan that is best for your health, if you have obstacles to this plan please discuss these fully with us.
- Take medication as prescribed.
- Contact us after hours only if your issue cannot wait until the next work day.
- If possible contact us before going to the emergency room so someone who knows your medical history can care for you.
- Agree that all health care providers in my care team will receive all information related to your healthcare.
- Learn about your health insurance coverage either from your insurer, or if you have additional questions about your benefits contact our CHMB billing specialists at 1-844-365-9740.
- Give us feedback to help us improve our care for you.
- To learn more about PCMH, click here